About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My name is Pauline White and I am currently completing the Bachelor of Learning Management through Central Queensland University, Noosa Campus. Managing E-Learning is a course conducted within the program as it explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society. Throughout this blog, I will expand and enhance my existing repertoire of technological competencies as I will analyse a variety of elearning tools and methodologies. This reflection and analysis will highlight the cultural and critical dimensions of technological literacies required in our ever changing teaching context. Blogging is a totally new experience for me and I am excited to begin this discovery journey with you.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Prezi- The Zooming Presentation Editor

Hi All,

When I first watched the instructional video on Prezi, I thought it would be an amazing tool for the classroom as it was quite different and engaging compared to the normal presentation ideas of PowerPoint or posters. After attempting to make a Prezi, I am not as enthusiastic about the tool. I found the task quite difficult, time consuming and frustrating. These negatives make me hesitant to use this tool in the classroom context.

Nevertheless I have discussed some more positives, negatives and possible usages of this tool with Kelly Blood. You can access this discussion here.
My Prezi is designed around the priorities in my life and can be viewed here.

Cheers Pauline.

No comments:

Post a Comment